Gosh, that was a long title… well for my blog anyway 😉
So, I’m currently procrastinating… haha so I thought I’d share my favourite things in my room with you 🙂
- My Tudor dolls. I got these in 2012 from the London Portrait gallery when we were over there, and I love these to bits (because I’m a history nerd!).
- My photos and bunting. I made the bunting on a rainy day when I was bored, and the photos were inspired by one of my friends who has a similar thing in her room 🙂
- My Spanish mirror. I’ve never been to Spain! But when I was about ten or so my mum was in Dunedin (look it up) and she saw this mirror at a TradeAid market. It’s supposed to be of the Spanish gardens of Isabella of Castille (again look her up. She’s connected to number 1).
- My bookcase. My dad and I built this (mostly my dad) last year and I love it so much!
- And finally, my bed! 🙂 Not sure if you can see him but my Pooh Bear is also there, and he probably deserves his photo haha! All my friends know how much I love him 😉 I’ve had him since I was one, and honestly he’s probably slept in my bed ever since 😉 Also I got a new bed cover last week and I love it so much! 🙂
I would love to hear what your favourite items in your room are! And also if you can work out which Tudor dolls are which 😉
Until next time!
Lui xx 🙂