Trip to Town

Trip to Town

Hi everyone! πŸ˜€

How is school, or if you’re like me how are the holidays, going?

So on Sunday my brother and one of my dear friends travelled in to Christchurch! Even though it was only the second day of the holidays, I was already restless! And so we set off to town! πŸ˜€

We caught bus to the centre of the city without much of a plan. It was actually really refreshing to not have a plan after a term of schedules! Plus, I just love going to the Bus interchange in the central city – it just feels like being at the airport, or somewhere exciting like that! πŸ˜€

We sat down by theΒ Avon river by the ReStart mall, and despite the nippy weather it was a great deal of fun! πŸ˜€ Plus, we had stocked up on chocolate before we left πŸ˜€

And, I was loving my outfit that day haha! πŸ˜‰

I hope you’re all having fun and having a great day! And trust me, New Zealand looks a lot sunnier than this most of the time…. just not when I’m taking photos! πŸ˜‰

Also, I have been thinking about other ways to connect with you all, and I was wondering if you could give me any advice or ideas as to this i.e. a twitter account?

And, last but not least, I have been wanting to do a Q & A post for a while, so I would really love it if you could leave questions for me in the comments below, or email them to me πŸ™‚ Once I have enough I will compile them together so I can do a Q & A πŸ™‚ Please make sure they are appropriate, and I look forward to seeing them! πŸ˜€

Until next time

Lui xx

1. October 3, 2016 / 4:56 pm

Whats the best thing about NZ?
    Favoutite food?
    How to control school overload?

• October 3, 2016 / 4:59 pm

Thankyou!!!!!!! πŸ˜€ I really like these!! πŸ˜€ thanks for always commenting!! πŸ˜€

2. October 3, 2016 / 8:47 pm

Ahhh my wee hometown.. I miss it so much. Here’s a couple questions for you πŸ™‚
    What is the #1 thing on your bucket list?
    If you could have dinner with anyone dead or alive, who would it be & why?
    What’s the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?

• October 3, 2016 / 8:56 pm

Thankyou!!! These are awesome questions!!! I will be sure to use them!!
      Haha yes, I posted it after talking to u and I thought u might like it! πŸ˜€ xx

3. October 7, 2016 / 6:37 am

oh New Zealand, gorgeous!!!

If you could have any job in the world what would you choose?
    Favorite beauty product?
    Have you ever been to the US?

• October 7, 2016 / 11:57 am

Thankyou!!! And awesome questions!! πŸ˜€ xx

4. October 13, 2016 / 6:26 am

Hi i’m Taylor just looking around for some fun blog friends! I have some questions for you I don’t know if it’s too late but i’m going to ask them anyway!
    What is your worst cooking accident?
    Would you rather go to a Taylor Swift concert or a Charlie Puth concert? (A decision I might actually have to make for xmas *help!*)
    How old is your oldest relative?
    Have you ever done something really embarrassing while filming on your YouTube?
    Who is your favorite celebrity?

• October 13, 2016 / 6:38 am

Thankyou so much!!! I love this questions! I was laughing reading them… I definitely have some answers for them! Haha πŸ˜€
      Thankyou so much for the questions!! πŸ˜€ xx

• October 13, 2016 / 7:33 am

Thankyou so much!! I’ll check yours out now πŸ˜€ xx

I'd Love To Hear Your Thoughts!