Hello sweet peas!
So, recently on my post Secret Daffodil Garden I was nominated for four awards!! Thank you so much to Marioness for nominating me for this award!! 😀 (Also, I apologise for the lengthy amount of time it has taken me to do this award!!)
So, I will be posting these up as soon as possible 🙂
So first off: The Sunshine Blogger Award!
THE SUNSHINE AWARD IS GIVEN BY BLOGGERS TO OTHER BLOGGERS, WHO ‘ARE POSITIVE AND CREATIVELY INSPIRE OTHERS IN THE BLOGOSPHERE.
Here are the rules for the Sunshine Blogger Award:
•Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
•Answer the eleven questions sent by the person who nominated you.
•Nominate eleven blogs to receive the award and write them eleven new questions.
•List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
So, thank you to the wonderful Marioness! If you haven’t already check out her blog! She is such a great supporter and reader 🙂
My questions to answer!
- What is the purpose of your blog?
Hopefully, to make you all smile 🙂 I really want to make a difference and to make you laugh and smile 🙂
- Are you excited for autumn? Why?
In New Zealand we have already autumn so I guess I’m more excited for spring/summer! But I do love autumn! I always love the rich colours!
- How it has been the first days of school?
Haha again, I’m in the middle of my school year here in New Zealand, and am currently on my term 3 holidays 🙂 But this year they were very fun and enjoyable! 🙂
- Tell us one big dream you have:
To learn the whole Moonlight Sonata haha! 😀 I’m halfway there! 😉 And also to see my blog grow, and to know more and more of you! 🙂
- How has your blog changed you?
I think I’ve become more open and happier on the internet! It’s amazing to think of all the new friends from different countries I have! 😀
- What is your favourite book and film?
Hmm tough question! I love the Flapper Series by Jillian Larkin so that is probably my favourite set of books! And I love some many movies, but I am always a fan of Ten Things I Hate About You!
- Where have you been this holidays?
In the past two holidays I have been to the far North in the North Island!! And then Wellington (the capital of NZ). These holidays I am not going away but I am going into Christchurch a lot! 😀
- What made you start a blog?
I started my blog because I wanted to have a place to express myself where others would support me, and have the same goals 🙂 And I am very pleased with what I have found! 🙂
- What do you like the most about autumn?
The rich colours! There is nothing quite like the colours of leaves in autumn! 🙂
- How you would name your favourite colour?
My favourite colour is either deep burgundy, or midnight blue. 🙂
- Best place in the world for you:
Home! I can’t to visit the rest of the world but for me there is nothing quite like home 🙂
Time for nomiantions!!
- Style It Out
- From Dream To Plan
- Quirks and Skirts
- Pink Sundays
- It’s Nira
- Beachy Girl Monique
- Beautyholics 101
- On Another Coast
My questions for you are:
- Why did you start blogging?
- What goals do you have for blogging?
- Who are your big inspirations?
- What is number one on your bucket list?
- What country would you like to go to for your next holiday?
- What do you fangirl about 😉 (Anju, this one is for you!!)
- What are you looking forward to about Autumn/Spring depending on your hemi-sphere!
- Favourite food?
- Favourite song at the moment?
- What has been your favourite part of 2016?
- What are you looking forward to about October? 😀
I hope you all have as much fun as I did doing this! 😀
Thank you all for sharing your sunshine with us all!
Until next time