Breaking Out Of Your Comfort Zone

Breaking Out Of Your Comfort Zone

Hello sweet peas!! πŸ˜€

So, following on my trend of motivational, feel-good posts, I really wanted to talk to you about breaking out of your comfort zone!

So much of this year has been based around me getting out of my comfort zone… oh so many times!

But it feels so amazing when you do, and when you can see what you accomplished!

Last night, Anju and I performed in our school’s end of year concert, and I must say I was freaking out before hand. I honestly considered going home, or calling quits. And then the concert started and I couldn’t very well just leave could I? πŸ˜‰ So, I got up, heart going a mile a minute, and thrumming through my body… and I had SO MUCH FUN! Honestly, as we got into the final notes I was grinning my face off at Anju, and oh my gosh… the applause was actually deafening! It was exhilarating!! People were cheering, and clapping, and everyone was saying how amazing we were. It was honestly just one of those moments where everything seems to be just perfect! And today, so many people were saying how great we were, and it honestly was just brilliant.

I usually get really nervous before performances, as much as I wish I didn’t! But, every time, I’ve gone back to my seat with a feeling of pride, and happiness.

I would like to challenge you all to step out of your comfort zones, because honestly it is so amazing. This can be just tiny things like: talking to someone on the bus, speaking up in class discussions (because honestly I get SO nervous!!), or auditioning for a choir! πŸ˜‰

Every day is a new opportunity that is not to be missed πŸ™‚

So take a leap, and rejoice in the amazingness you find! πŸ˜€

I’d love to hear about ways you have combatted your comfort zone, and your tips πŸ™‚

Until the next time

Lui xx

1. October 29, 2016 / 5:41 am

i love love love this! That’s so awesome and I’m proud of you for performing in front of a live audience- what a great feeling! I’m one of those people that get people shy when i’m doing anything in front of an audience so kudos to you girlie!!! It’s so true when you step out of your comfort zone, so many more things are possible and tangible! I hope you continue to perform more!

• October 29, 2016 / 6:55 am

Thankyou so much for ur amazing comment!!!!
      Thankyou so much πŸ™‚ ❀ xx

• October 29, 2016 / 8:43 am

Hi! You are such an amazing blogger, I love reading your posts!!

• October 29, 2016 / 8:57 pm

Thankyou so much!! πŸ™‚ xx

2. October 29, 2016 / 10:09 am

Great job Lui I’m so happy for you!!!

• October 29, 2016 / 8:58 pm

Thankyou so so much!! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ <3 xx

3. November 12, 2016 / 9:07 pm

Wow! I always get really nerves when I perform in front of people but it’s the best feeling ever! ☺️ xx

• November 12, 2016 / 9:10 pm

Yes!! I know what u mean! I end up shaking or something, but like u said I always feel amazing afterwards!! πŸ˜€ xx

4. December 27, 2016 / 10:05 pm

I’m doing something SUPER out of my comfort zone next year I’m performing in the west end in London and I love acting and everything but sometimes I’m scared about doing something wrong and letying down everyone else and there’s such a massive audience!! I’m sooo excited tho so I’m hoping it’ll be a success xx

• December 28, 2016 / 10:18 am

wow that’s amazing!! that’s so exciting! and I know exactly how u feel – I love performing on the piano but my nerves are just horrible! I guess u just have to push through, breath, and focus on the fun stuff because that’s what u will remember <3 πŸ™‚ I hope it goes well! I can't wait to hear about it πŸ™‚ xx

• December 28, 2016 / 7:25 pm

Thank you!!! I’m very excited, we’ve started the rehearsals but the show isn’t until May I think so I have a long wait! xx

• December 28, 2016 / 8:00 pm

that’s so exciting!! πŸ˜€ and even though its far away it always seems to rush up on u haha πŸ˜€ xx

I'd Love To Hear Your Thoughts!