Welcome To Blogmas!!

Welcome To Blogmas!!

Hello sweet peas, and welcome to 24 days of Blogmas!!! 😀

I’m so excited to celebrate my first Blogmas with you all, and I have so much planned to share with you all!! 🙂

I’m hoping to make Blogmas particularly interesting as I will be talking about Summer Christmas, which is what we have in New Zealand. Sounds strange? Well, hopefully you might learn a thing or two about how celebrate the festive season down in here in NZ 😉 And to those of you who already celebrate a summer Christmas – this will be old hat to you 😉 But hopefully we might be able to share a few stories amongst each other 🙂

So, this post is just a wee intro to Blogmas on Lui Maria, and hopefully a chance for me to also find out who’s doing Blogmas! If you are please don’t hesitate to tell me in the comments, and I will go and check out your post! 😀

I hope you’re all having a great day, and a good start to the month, as well as festive season!!

Twinkly bells, and sparkling stars

Lui xx

1. December 1, 2016 / 10:00 am

I AM SO EXCITED FOR BLOGMAS!!!!!!

I’m not going to do one myself – I’m still figuring out everything about blogging since I’m pretty new – but I enjoy reading Blogmas posts.

I also wish you a good December!! Let’s make the last month of the year a good one!! 🙂

Soobin

• December 1, 2016 / 11:57 am

thank you so much! Hopefully next year u can do Blogmas 🙂
      Yes! I’m so excited for December!! It’s such an awesome month, and it’s come so fast!! 🙂 thank you for ur comment 😉 xx

2. December 1, 2016 / 11:47 am

Wow!Great idea!What type of posts are you going to be doing?!Are you going to be having any guest posts,because if so,can I volenteer?Really excited!

• December 1, 2016 / 1:55 pm

Its like vlogmas which is what YouTubers do, and its where bloggers post blog posts related to Christmas for either 12 (every second day) or 24 days leading up to christmas 😀 I hope ur enjoy reading the blogmas posts!! 😀 xx

• December 3, 2016 / 8:30 am

Oooohhh K got it I don’t watch a lot of Youtube anymore..

• December 3, 2016 / 11:54 am

haha yeah I can never find enough time for it! 🙂 xx

3. December 1, 2016 / 8:09 pm

Oh like Vlogmas!! This is so interesting, I wish I could do it! But unfortunately I have exams and am already cutting back on blogging, rather do everyday.
    I look forward to all your posts!

• December 2, 2016 / 2:35 pm

oh that’s a shame!
      thank you so much! I hope u enjoy!! 🙂 xx

4. December 2, 2016 / 2:55 am

Love this post! And yep I’m doing blogmas (surprise, surprise as if you didn’t know!😃)

• December 2, 2016 / 2:34 pm

haha I’m so excited to read ur posts!! 😀 😉 aw thanks 🙂 xx

5. December 2, 2016 / 3:30 pm

I’m doing Blogmas too! Am very excited for reading everyone’s posts. I particularly look forward to reading about a Southern Hemisphere Christmas! I’ve been to NZ in your Winter (that year it was actually much better in the NZ winter than it would have been to stay in the UK’s Summer- floods everywhere!) and imagine Summer there must be lovely!

• December 2, 2016 / 3:41 pm

Oh awesome I’ll check out ur posts!! 😀 Yes NZ does a pretty spectacular winter haha, and when it gets there a pretty great summer, but its much like an English summer right now haha 😀 xx

6. December 4, 2016 / 4:16 pm

Ouuu I’ve never really realized that summer Christmas would happen on the other side of the world. So excited to see how it happens 🙂 I’m also participating in blogmas too!!

• December 4, 2016 / 6:43 pm

Haha yes its what I’m used to haha! Although I’m very excited about winter christmas!! 😀 I’ll check out ur blogmas!! 😀 <3

I'd Love To Hear Your Thoughts!