Hello sweet peas!!
Today is a very exciting day because I just sat my last exam!!!!! 😀 So now I am on holiday!! 😀
Annnd…. because it is officially December (can it be unofficially December?) I get to sing Christmas songs all the time!! 😉 😀
So these are the ones I’m learning to play on the piano, and sing!!
- Rudolph the Red-Nose Reindeer – now I don’t think this song has an essentially good message but I cannot get it out of my head 😉 But in all fairness I sing this year round, not just at Christmas 😉
- Silent Night – possibly one of the more beautiful ones, and a great one to add your own jazzy improve to 😉 This is one that will always be playing in my house 🙂
- O Holy Night – I just love this one! It sounds so beautiful, and I am learning a particularly beautiful piano version of this 😀
- Santa Baby – this is a must at Christmas for me! Anju sings this so amazingly, and the piano is perfect!!
- Hark The Herald Angels Sing – Oh my gosh I love this one!! Listening to a big group of people sing this is just the best thing!! It’s one of the things I always look forward to about Christmas mass!! 🙂
- Ding Dong Merrily On High – another one that goes around and around in my head!!!! 😀 But love it anyway 😉 I think I sing this year round too 😉
So, what are your favourite Christmas songs? I’d love to know!
Twinkling tinsel, and sparkly snowflakes