Hello sweet peas!! 🙂
So today I am doing a collab with the amazing Rosinna!!!! 😀 She is such an amazing friend and an amazing blogger so do check out her blog to read her answers!
- what would you like to change about Christmas and why?
Gosh, I love Christmas to pieces already haha 😀 but I think I’d change the materialism. because for me I just love the sense of community and giving about Christmas 😀
- What’s your ideal Christmas like?
A whole lot of fun and laughter and great memories with my family 🙂
- Favourite Christmas movie? Treat? Present???
I think my favourite movie for Christmas is The Sound of Music, and I don’t know if it’s strictly a Christmas movie but I can’t say no to it!! My favourite treat is either ginger-bread men or Cadbury’s magical elves!! 😀 And for a present I think I’d like a camera sometime in the near future but other than that not a lot haha 😀
- What’s your favourite part about Christmas?
The preparation for it. When there’s all the excitement about Christmas coming up it’s jus so much fun!! 😀
- Who inspired you to make a blog?
I think Theodora Lee to be honest. I know she’s a YouTuber but she has a blog, and she’s just such an inspiration to me <3 😀
- What’s your favourite colour?
Gold, blue or burgundy 🙂
- What’s your favourite thing about winter?
Snow, when it comes! And how cosy everything is 🙂
- The main thing you want for Christmas?
to have fun!!! 😀
- Would you rather be able to fly or breath under water?
Haha um I think fly, because then if I really wanted to get a good view of something I’d just float on up 😉 Omg, imagine the photo opportunities!
- What do you want to be when you are older?
Happy 😀 And maybe a blogger, I think that’d be really cool (since I love it so much already!!) 😀
- If you could do anything in the world, what would it be?
Go to Europe like now! 😀 haha
- Would you rather see the future or forget the past?
See the future, but not a lot, because I like the surprise! 😉
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Hopefully a little less pimply? 😉 hopefully my blog still exists, and I’m still playing the piano with Anju… maybe we’ll have more than 50 subscribers by then? 😉 😉 😉
I had so much fun doing this collab, and it certainly put me very much in the Christmas spirit! 😉 😀
As always, have a wonderful day, and I’ll chat to you all soon!