Into the Garden| Day 19

Into the Garden| Day 19

Hello sweet peas!! πŸ™‚

How are we all? πŸ™‚

Yesterday the weather was finally warm and lovely, so I got into my little garden bed to do some gardening! πŸ™‚

Do you any of you like to get into your garden? What have you been up to recently?

I hope you’re all having a great day!! πŸ™‚

Lui xxm

1. December 20, 2016 / 11:14 am

Your garden is beautiful. I love being outside in my garden, but at the moment it is too cold – I am in the UK, what about you? X πŸŽ„β„οΈπŸŒ±πŸŒΊπŸƒπŸŒΎ

• December 20, 2016 / 2:33 pm

aw thank you very much!! πŸ˜€ its been a bit warmer in NZ recently so I guess that’s why its doing so well haha! πŸ˜€ xx

• December 21, 2016 / 9:29 am

Wow! You’re in NZ?! cool. I’m saving up to book a trip there – it looks amazing. x

• December 21, 2016 / 3:57 pm

haha yes its gorgeous!! oh that’s so cool!! where abouts r u going? πŸ˜€ xx

• December 22, 2016 / 1:28 pm

I’d like to travel all over both islands, I’m not sure where I want to go yet. I’m hoping to get a travel book this Christmas to start planning. I’ve heard the mussels are amazing you can go whale watching and I paddle board, so I’d love to do that there too. Any suggestions? xx

• December 23, 2016 / 3:12 pm

haha well its not too big so u can probably manage both!! πŸ˜€ although there is a lot to see <3 I'd recommend the far-north of the North Island as its super pretty and sub-tropical <3 also, anywhere in the southern alps of the south island such as Lake Tekapo is really beautiful! And Akaroa on Banks Peninsula is gorgeous πŸ˜€ I hope u have fun researching places to go!! πŸ˜€ xx

• December 23, 2016 / 7:28 pm

OOOoooooo thank you! I am so excited. πŸ™‚ x

• December 23, 2016 / 8:59 pm

haha that’s alright! yes, booking holidays is so much fun!! πŸ˜€ xx

2. December 20, 2016 / 6:04 pm

Those flowers are so pretty. In France it’s freezing and we don’t really have any flowers. Just grass…and trees!

Nira xx | https://itsnira7.wordpress.com

• December 21, 2016 / 4:00 pm

aw thanks πŸ˜€ I bet! the winter has probably prevented a lot of flowers from blooming!! πŸ™‚ how is France? πŸ˜€ xx

• December 21, 2016 / 6:16 pm

Great, really cold though, some of my friends have been snapchatting me saying it’s so hot 😐 How’s new zealand? xx

• December 21, 2016 / 8:23 pm

oh I bet!! πŸ™‚ haha yes its been up in the 30’s around the east coast of Australia, and 40’s in Perth! πŸ˜€ (I was watching the weather haha)
          it was 31 degrees today here in Christchurch which was amazing!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€ xx

3. December 21, 2016 / 8:55 am

No way those are SO pretty, and the most perfectly bold purple! I surely do not have a green thumb, I have the hardest time keeping anything alive *sigh* maybe if I had more time I’d be able to give plants a try. But I do love sunflowers and a good ol’ aloe plant!

xo, JJ

• December 21, 2016 / 3:58 pm

I know they’re gorgeous aren’t they? I generally don’t have a green thumb either haha but these ones looked after themselves pretty well, and self seeded πŸ˜€ plus my mum looked after them lol πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€ xx

• December 21, 2016 / 3:56 pm

aw thank you so much!! πŸ™‚ xx

4. December 21, 2016 / 12:15 pm

They look so pretty πŸ™‚ <3 What's the name of the flower?

• December 21, 2016 / 3:55 pm

aw thanks!! πŸ˜€ I’m not sure, but dad thinks it could be related to the linseed plant πŸ™‚ xx

• December 21, 2016 / 4:07 pm

Hahaha of course πŸ˜‰

I'd Love To Hear Your Thoughts!