Hello sweet peas!
Recently I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Starring Pamela, and I have taken way too long to do it (as anyone who has ever nominated me will know!) so I wanted to do that today 🙂 You can read her one here <3
the rules of the award:
- Acknowledge blog who nominated you and display award;
- Answer 11 questions the blogger gives you;
- Give 11 random facts about yourself;
- Nominate 11 blogs;
- Notify them of the nomination;
- Give them 11 questions to answer
So the questions:
- Where do you write for your blog? Is it the same place all the time or do you travel about when you write?
I used to write my posts at my desk in my room, especially around Blogmas. Now I write them on the go at school or if I have free time on the couch 🙂 <3 I don’t have a specific place, and I am a self-professed unorganised blogger 😉 <3
- What was your go-to talent for school talent shows?
When I was 10 my school decided to do a “School’s Got Talent” show, it was so cringe trust me! I think I got second place playing the piano haha, and I think they awarded me a lollypop which I appreciated 😉 I think that’s the only time I have been involved in a talent show 😀
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Oo maybe Brighton, Melbourne, London, Wellington or my own beautiful Christchurch 🙂 I am rather keen to live in quite a few places in my lifetime 😀 <3
- What’s your favorite musical? If you don’t have one feel free to substitute a favorite movie!
Haha I have only really been introduced to musicals over the last couple of years, so I think my collection of musicals is very sparse (feel free to recommend some to me!) but my favourite is probably The Sound of Music which I saw for the first time on my sixth birthday, and we only got two thirds of the way through because there was a power cut! 😉 (i have since watched it many times!!) Either that or Hairspray which I adore! 🙂
- What was the last song that was stuck in your head? (Sorry if it gets stuck again but I hear that if you go through the whole song through the end that gets it “unstuck”. At least that’s what a psychology friend of my sister’s told me.)
Omg this happens to me so much haha! I often get songs from school production rehearsals in my head, or jazz piano that I want to play, but I have also been known to randomly sing Christmas songs… in April 😉 <3
- What was your favorite subject in school? (School is totally on my mind.)
Still in school, and its either Religious Studies (because we get to study aid workers overseas which makes me so inspired) or English 😀 I love all my subjects this year though, even Statistics 😉 <3 Oo and I love German!!! 😀
- How do you give back to your community?
Probably not enough, but in a different way I like to think I’m giving back to the world by blogging – my idea is to take the rubbish from my life and turn into a learning experience that can make things better for someone else 🙂
- What is one book that you’ve read recently that’s impacted you?
The Underground Girls of Kabul by Jenny Nordberg, and if you haven’t read it do read it, I really recommend it! 🙂
- If you were given the opportunity to start your own business right now, would you take it? If so, what would you do? If not, why not?
Oh yes definitely I think, but I am sixteen so it would probably not work lol 😉 Probably making my blog into a business or something would be what I’d do 🙂 <3
- What’s a piece of home décor that you’ve recently bought that you’re quite proud of?
My fairy lights, which I bought maybe a year ago, and they are the best purchase I have ever made!!! 😀 <3
- What’s your dream vacation spot?
Where I am now haha! 😀 (well when I am writing this, which is Sydney!) But probably somewhere like Hydra in Greece, or more locally Lake Tekapo or Wellignton 🙂
11 facts about me:
- I’m semi vegetarian; I don’t eat chicken, lamb (well any sheep), pork (except I really cannot reist bacon! and occasionally ham), and I’m trying out giving up cow at the moment. Its sort of for health reasons but also because I’ve grown up eating mostly fish or vegetable based food, but I have no judgement for people who do eat meat! 🙂
- I like to have everything planned out most of the time, but my favourite thing to do in Christchurch is just get off the bus somewhere random and walk somewhere. You end going places you never would have intended to go, and I have had some of my favourite memories made doing this 🙂
- I have never seen Titanic. It was on TV a week or so ago and I went into the other room because I can’t stand deep water haha 🙂 My family thought it was kind of funny – love them <3
- I’ve never had braces or anything like that – it’s never rally been a concern for me, I think I’d only do it if I needed it medically 🙂
- I’ve never broken a bone in my body 😀
- When I was 14 in my drama class I created an alter-ego for myself called Mildred who had a cat named Marmalade, and quite frequently people will bring it up haha 😀 Maybe she will return someday 😉
- I never made it to the very top of the Leaning Tower of Pisa because I got vertigo 🙁 😉 It honestly was the scariest thing though! that angle is ridiculous! 😉
- To my first high school party I brought a (fashionable) back pack, and a drink bottle of water. My friends thought it was funny at first, but by the end of the night they were envious 😉 <3
- I had to have left ear pierced three times because the earring kept falling out and closing up! the right ear only took one go lol 😉
- I got said third earring because I fancied a boy, but I will deny it if anyone brings it up 😉 😛
- I am often called Lucia, Louisa, Louise, Lusia, and by German teacher Caitlyn, but its actually Luisa haha 😀
I nominate the following people, but if I miss you out (sorry!) feel free to do it anyway and let me know so I can check it out 🙂 <3
My questions are:
- What’s your ultimate holiday destination?
- Where’s your happy place?
- What’s your happy food?
- What’s something iconic to where you live/come from?
- What’s your favourite piece of clothing?
- What’s something you’d love to do if money were no object?
- If you could hang out with anyone alive or dead who would it be?
- Favourite season and why?
- Ever said something memorable/ had a catch phrase?
- What music are you loving at the moment?
- what’s the cutest experience you’ve ever had?
I hope you lovely people enjoyed that post, and I definitely enjoyed writing it! 🙂 I would love to read what you would answer for these questions, so do let me know if you do it! 🙂
Do you relate to any of my answers? Do you ever have your name mispronounced, or have you ever had an alter-ego? 😉 <3
Until next time