Hey sweet peas!! 🙂
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in your post and make sure to link their blog!
- Insert the blog award badge
- Copy and paste these rules
- Complete the blogger award scrapbook style questions
(make sure to include photos where possible)
- Nominate 10 other bloggers who inspire you
This award has been created by Aleeha and Lucy from the ‘HALE’ blog. www.halessaaw.com
1. Share a quote to inspire other bloggers!
“If it won’t matter in five years time, don’t give it more than its five minutes worth now”.
I live by and love this quote! (As you all probably know haha). And its so true! I can’t remember whose blog I saw it on first, but whoever came up with it is a bloody genius 😉 <3
2. Share a photo of one of your favourite places that you have visited. What do you love about this place?
Wee bit of a posy one haha but this is me in Sydney in April. Absolutely loved this place, and I can’t wait to return 🙂 (also I was checking behind me to check if the wave was going to reach my feet haha not quite the posy picture I wanted it to be 😉 )
3. Share a link to one of your favourite blogs. What qualities do you love about this blogger?
I mean that’s pretty much just linking back who nominated me haha! Rosinalee is honestly just the most inspiring young woman on the planet, and such a loyal friend online and offline (even though we live on opposite sides of the world). I could talk about what an amazing blogger she is, but you lot already know that! 😉 But I think I need to mention what an awesome person she is outside of her blog 🙂 <3 She’s one of the most genuine people you will ever meet <3 <3
4. Share a photo of a favourite book/film
You Lot need to know just how much I love Casablanca. It is honestly cinematic goals 😉 And look at Ingrid Bergmans jawline 😉 It is honestly such an amazing movie, and is definitely not dated in the least! It is just as poignant and funny as it was back then 🙂 <3 And it was made in a couple of weeks (something short like that anyway) which is pretty amazing <3 <3
5. Do you have any other hobbies or passions outside of blogging?
Piano, composing, jazz improve., writing fiction, hanging out with friends, musical theatre or acting, and photography 😀 Of course travelling when I can too haha
6. List 5 places on your travel bucket list
- Casablanca – just so I can say I’ve been there haha, plus Morocco intrigues me 🙂
- Santorini – and other Greek islands because omg look at the photos!!! I need to swim in that water haha
- Brighton – because it looks so cool (and I mean that in both repsects) and because I loved England when I was there in 2012 <3
- Berlin – because I need to test out my German skills haha and also Berlin looks so cool!
- New York!!! I have been in love with New York for years, and I need to go there to satisfy my dreams haha
7. Share a link to one of your favourite posts on your blog. Why is it your favourite?
My favourite is probably my Best Yourself Post that I wrote in December last year just because it was the first post I wrote where I felt like I could truly see the positive effect I was having on you, my readers 🙂 <3
8. Share a photo of one item that you love.
9. Share an item which is currently on your wish list. What do you love so much about this item/why do you want it?
At the moment to be honest I just want to go on holiday somewhere warm 😉 <3
10.How long have you been blogging for? Do you want to continue blogging forever?
I honestly can’t see myself ever not blogging, so yes I want to keep blogging as long as I can and want to 🙂 I’ve been blogging for almost a year now, my blog birthday is coming up soon 😀 <3
(Sorry I didn’t nominate many people but if you would like to this award please do say in the comments and I will check out your post <3 )
Thank you Rosie for nominating me for this award, I truly had a lot of fun doing this <3 <3
I would love to see what you lot would put for these questions <3 Feel free to tell me in the comments your thoughts and answers as I always love reading them!!! <3 <3