Hey sweet peas!
So I felt like doing something a bit different for this post, and I feel like all of us can relate to this post pretty well 😉
I really wanted to do a post about a couple of YouTubers who have been really inspiring me recently (or for over a year now haha), but I remembered they have other social media appearances so I think I’ll just call them Social Media Stars (is that correct? You get it right though?) 😀 😉
- Anna Saccone. I only really recently started watching the Saccone Joly vlog channel (mostly because they’re baby is SO cute) and I honestly think they are such cool people! I really love how positive and honest she is, and I think she’s such an inspiration. I know she struggled with body image throughout her late teen years onwards, but ironically I think she is such a good role-model about healthy body weight, and I think she is just such a positive influence on everyone that watches her channel 🙂 I honestly feel so inspired by her, and their vlogging channel is probably what I am watching the most of at the moment.
- Tanya Burr. Again I think she is such an amazing role model for healthy body image, because she is so beautiful and so positive about being healthy. I love her relationships with everyone on her channels, and on other channels. I think she’s such an awesome, humble, and hardworking gal, who inspires me in so many ways!!
- Hannah Witton. I genuinely love Hannah because she is HILARIOUS, and really honest and down to earth. I really like how she talks about what other people are afraid to talk about, and that she does it in a really safe and healthy way. I think its really important there are reliable and factual resources out there so we can have some of the questions we all have in life answered in a positive way.
- Zoe Sugg. Obviously she’s going to be on this list 😉 But I think its safe to say that she is one incredibly hardworking woman. I am honestly so happy for how much she has achieved, and I really love that she’s such a positive person. I think she defies stereotypes, and is such a powerful and influential person whilst still being totally down-to-earth. I think it is easy to be jealous of Zoe’s life (because lets be honest it is pretty cool) but I prefer to feel happy for her, because I know she deserves it all, and it just furthers my inspiration to succeed in my own life, and in my goals.
- Louise Pentland. I really love (again) how open and honest Louise is, and I was so inspired by how brave she was to completely renovate her channel and persona. I think it speaks volumes to how genuine she is, but also how much she cares about herself and her community, which is so inspiring. Plus I am LOVING her pregnancy videos because again she is super open and honest about everything, but also undeniably positive and happy.
That’s just five Social Media Stars who inspire me, but trust me there are tons more 😉 I love how much these five women are spreading such a healthy and positive message to people everywhere, not just other women. I think they are healthy role models of successful women, and inspire so many people (not just me haha!). We live in a world where social media can easily be used to shame people or to harm someone’s self-esteem, confidence, or mental health. But I think these five women (plus so many other people out there) are showing what an amazing effect social media can have on society. We need more people telling people (particularly young women and girls) that we should feel happy with ourselves, and to stop feelings of inadequacy or dissatisfaction with ourselves, because all these women have faced hurdles and got through them as amazing people.
I really hope you all enjoyed this post, and I would love to hear your thoughts!! Who are your top five inspirations? Do you also find any of these people inspiring?
(disclaimer: none of the above photos are mine).