Hey sweet peas! 😀
Today I am doing the Liebster Award which I was nominated to do by Nira (read her post here!!), so thank you very much Nira for nominating me! 🙂
- Thank the person who has nominated you
- Answer the questions
- Nominate 5-11 blogs, let them know about the nomination
- Ask them 11 questions
- If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
Basically just ignorance probably, because I think a lot of the time when people become educated about things it removes a whole of hate that could’ve been there.
- Do you have any Christmas family traditions?
Yes! 😀 We always open one present on Christmas eve. It used to be because when we were kids we were so impatient when it came to waiting for our gifts, and now it has just become tradition! 😀
- What is your favourite article of clothing or accessories?
I love love love necklaces! 😀
- Who are your top 5 favourite youtubers?
I absolutely adore Tanya Burr, Anna Saccone, Louise Pentland, Hannah Witton and Zoe Sugg, I think they are really awesome people 🙂
- Do you play any instruments?
I play piano 😀
- What is your favourite subject in school?
Either German or English I think, but I really love all my subjects! 🙂
- Who is your biggest inspiration?
My parents and brother 🙂 They inspire me so much 🙂
- Do you like photography? Why? Do you have a camera? Which one?
I LOVE photography! haha 😀 I recently got a Canon as an early Christmas gift 🙂
- What do you want to do when you’re older?
Sleep more than I do now! And travel (don’t know if those two things really go together haha!) 🙂
- What shoes do you wear everyday?
My sneakers because they are comfy! 🙂
- Where do you get most of your clothes?
Mostly from Dotti I think 🙂
Plus anyone who wants to do it! 🙂
My questions for you are:
- What’s your favourite Christmas food?
- If you could have one super power what would it be?
- What’s your favourite season?
- What’s your best piece of blogging advice?
- If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
- If you could speak another language what would it be?
- What do you want to do when you finish school?
- Share your favourite photo/drawing?
- What’s your favourite Christmas tradition?
- If you could spend Christmas anywhere in the world where would it be?
- What Christmas carols/songs are you loving at the moment?
I hope you guys give it a go, because I am really excited to see what you write! 🙂
I’d love to hear what your answers would be to these questions! 🙂 Let me know your thoughts in the comments 🙂
(P.S. I will be endeavouring to keep up with blogmas, but sorry if I don’t post every day!) 🙂