Even before December began I had to start listening to Christmas music, because I’m that excited for Christmas!! Even when I was studying I listened to it! Plus I like to start getting songs ready to play on the piano before people start expecting me to in December haha! I also wrote a post like this in 2016, for my first blogmas! 🙂 You read it here.
So this year’s playlist that I listen to on Spotify, though not essentially big, is:
- Blue Christmas, sung by Michael Bublé
- All I want for Christmas is You, by Mariah Carey
- Hoping for Snow, by the Vamps
- Last Christmas, by Wham (which makes me cry because I just think about George Michael haha 😉 )
- It’s Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas, sung by Michael Bublé
- Mary’s Boy Child, by Boney M (makes me want to dance, and I always listen to it when I decorate the tree)
- Do They Know it’s Christmas, by Band Aid 1984/ Bob Geldoff (honestly makes me laugh so much, when they say “there won’t be snow in Africa this Christmas”, as if snow and Africa are synonymous? 😉 )
- Snoopy’s Christmas
- Feliz Navidad
I love all the old carols too, such as:
- Silent Night
- Carol of the Bells
- Angels We Have Heard on High
And many more!
What’s on your Christmas playlist? What makes it more Christmassy for you? I’d love to know!