Today I am doing a collab with the amazing Allana from Life Like A Galaxy Girl blog 😀 Allananah has been blogging for a similar amoutn of time to me, and never fails to inspire me with her dedication and passion for blogging 🙂
Today we are sharing our favourite Christmas recipes, which is perfect as I need to get into the kitchen and start doing some Christmas baking before Christmas!!
My favourite recipe, Malt Balls, is an oldy but a goody that my friend actually taught me when we were about 12 and had just finished intermediate. I don’t have her exact recipe, but my recipe is pretty much the same just from a website.
- 125g butter (melted)
- 1 tin (400g) condensed milk
- 1t vanilla essence
- 3T cocoa (I omit it)
- 250g malt biscuits (crushed)
- 3 1/2 cups (300g) of coconut
- Basically you just put everything but the coconut together in either a food processor (if you want them really smooth) or in a big bowl, and then roll them in the coconut. You can add cocoa to the mix, but I like mine without.
- They make a great gift or addition to a dessert spread. Honestly these are my favourite thing to make because they are so easy but delicious! (I actually first mentioned these on a post I did over two years ago!).
What’s your favourite Christmas recipe? Ever tried these? Be sure to go check out Allana’s blog to see what recipe she did!!